The BBH Print Society is rich in the variety of print activities it's members are engaged in.
One of the joys of having group shows is the opportunity to catch up with 'the latest adventures' our members are engaged in.
Some of you are fortunate to be able to commit large parts of your week to making art while others squeeze in precious time between other demands. A few of you have beautiful studios, presses and all the paraphernalia we, as artists like to hoard, collect for a rainy day or simply discover tucked in a corner waiting to be used for an exciting new project.
We hope the BBH blog can encourage all of you to share some insight in to your working practices, new collections or simply interesting discoveries, workshops you are running this year, recent exhibitions you have visited ................
So drop me a line, send me a short article or a few photos and I will pop them on the blog.
dandersonarts@yahoo.co.uk
What is a BLOG?
Basically it is a simple way to keep in touch, document news, views or activities, let others see what you are doing and provide a quick, simple archive of events.
Websites can be difficult, costly and challenging to set up & maintain.
Many artists use Facebook, Linkedin and other media to keep in touch with friends and colleagues.
A blog is a friendly, easy way to explore the internet, let your customers know what you are doing with your work, advertise shows & workshops and it is FREE.
An example
I thought it was about time I invested more time and energy in to moving my work in a different direction so I have decided to pilot a new business venture this year.
In preparation for my 'launch' in a few weeks I have been keeping a blog of developments, more for my own experience, as an experiment but also a record for future customers (hopefully) to explore.
www.puddledaypress.blogspot.com
North Berwick Feather Collection
monoprint footwear

It was exciting for me to exhibit for the first time with BBH even in a very minor way, and to meet other printmakers. I was blown away by the imagination and technical quality on show at Rhodes.
ReplyDelete