Tuesday, 29 April 2014

On line gallery of BBH PRINT SOCIETY work.

Monthly ON LINE GALLERY
I would like to propose developing a REGULAR on line gallery page for our blog.

(Remember - pass on the address www.bbhprintsociety.blogspot.com 
to anyone you think might be interested.)

To get this started I am going to suggest a theme for the month.
If you have ONE image (any print medium) you think relates to the title send me a good quality jgep with a brief description of the piece. - www.dandersonarts@yahoo.co.uk
I will make up a gallery page each month.
This will then become, hopefully an evolving record of the society members' work. 

This is an opportunity to show each other what we are working on.
The blog can be used to promote the work of the society and help to advertise your talents.

However please remember - once submitted your work will go on to a globally accessible open portal.
(Advantages & disadvantages of living in the digital community!)

As we are nearing the end of April showers I am proposing...........

MAY FLOWERS - work to be sent to me by End of Bank holiday Monday please.
I know - short notice but one photo & title is fine.

JUNE - markets, fairs & carnivals. Images to me by 28th May.

JULY - "we're all going on a summer holiday....."

Let's see how this goes.
I'm already preparing to be inundated with submissions - a born optimist.

Douglas

No comments:

Post a Comment