Hi everyone,
I hope it doesn't feel as though I am bombarding you with information!
I just wanted to let you know that 5 of my original prints are going to be in an art exhibition called 'Grace' which is part of the Bushey Festival (16th-20th July). It promises to be a really interesting exhibition - details here:
http://www.busheyfestival.org.uk/whats-on/page/7/
It's free entry and I will be there on the 17th of July between 10am and 1pm talking about the work and helping out.
Very best wishes and I hope you have a wonderful summer if I won't see you personally.
Mandy
www.mandywax.com
QUICK REMINDER OF MY OTHER SUMMER EVENTS
5th - 12th July - Radlett Art Society Summer Exhibition - The Radlett Centre, Radlett, Herts WD7 7HL
19th - 20th July - Oxford Art Fair - The Fishes, Oxford OX2 0NA
26th July Enterprise Herts Event - Garden Square Shopping Centre, Letchworth SG6 3DN
AND
Hertfordshire Open Studios! BARNET - most weekends in September - more details soon ...
No comments:
Post a Comment