Monday, 3 February 2014

Introduction to the BBH Print Society blog

The BBH Print Society
www.bbhprintsociety.org.uk

Welcome to the new BBH Print Society noticeboard.

I will be regularly posting information about the activities of our Print Society, offering news, reviews and print related ramblings so please keep in touch. 

The blog has been developed to create a more interactive format allowing our members and welcome new visitors to gain a glimpse of the exciting print work being made in our studios across the 3 counties of Buckinghamshire, Bedfordshire & Hertfordshire.
Please add your comments.

As Communication Officer for the Society I am very happy to coordinate our postings. 
However I am hoping the society members will start to pass on information about interesting developments in their work, gallery news, open studio and workshop dates, exhibition or book reviews......... just drop me a line at info@dandersonarts.co.uk

Douglas Anderson


 

1 comment:

  1. The exhibition and demonstration at Hatfield last summer was excellent. The range of work and the chatty nature of the printmakers made this really interesting.
    Next year ?

    ReplyDelete